Asolo Hills & “Acqua Morta Valley”: a natural trail within the gentle hills of Monfumo among the Asolani Hills.
An easy walk tour at the foot of Asolo hills, through the “Acqua Morta Valley”: a so-called downstream because it’s crossed by a protected river, the Fosso Acqua Morta, which flows into the Muson torrent.
The route is suitable for everyone, is mostly flat and crosses a certain variety of landscapes: from woods to meadows among the green hills.
The water stream will flank us for almost the entire walk, to interesting examples of rural buildings of farms and hillside viticulture.
Visit to a farm, where a guided wine tasting with local products will take place.
The walk ends at the starting point after a short break at the Parish of San Nicola Vescovo to admire the surrounding landscape.
We’re looking forward to introducing you to a hidden corner of Veneto full of charm!
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Meeting point: at 10.00 am in the parking area of Monfumo Town hall.
- Casual clothing and trekking shoes required (in case of muddy paths); bring with you fresh water
- Level of difficulty: easy
- Stroller and wheelchair not allowed
- The excursion will last 3.5 hours (2.5 hours walk + 1 hour at the farm)